Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back home

So I've finally settled back in California... jetlag mostly adjusted. Had some time to start going through my photos so I figured I'd post them first...

First album is a collection of food photography. Some of the pictures I tried harder to make it "artistic" while others are just snapshots to remember what food I've been and what food was amazing. Really it's just a food blog since the food there is AMAZING :).



The second album is just a collection of quick snap shots around the city. Mostly at night since thats when most things are the most beautiful in Taipei (so you won't see the gray smog everywhere!). Since I already did a lot of the popular spots last year, this album is much smaller and doesn't contain as many photos that I like...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time there in Taiwan. Especially seems like you ate a lot. I have yet to see you since you've come back but you do look great with your new glasses and fobby haircut. Nice! Hope to see you again soon. ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha fobby haircut... hey man, my new glasses are kind of fobby too :p

    ReplyDelete